OTTAWA, Feb. 22 – Media representatives are advised that members of the Action Canada Task Force on Expatriate Engagement will hold a press conference on Parliament Hill to release their final report, “Where in the world is Canada? Building a global network of Canadians abroad.”
The report contains recommendations that could transform the way Canadian businesses and governments connect to Canadian citizens living abroad.
The Action Canada Task Force on Expatriate Engagement is comprised of:
- François Vincent, Policy Analyst, Canadian Federation of Independent Business;
- Erin Spink, Senior Coordinator, Volunteer Engagement, Canadian Cancer Society (Ontario);
- Mark Podlasly, Co-Founder and Lead Principal, PPA-Limited.com;
- Phillippe Ouellette, Director, Population Growth Secretariat, Government of New Brunswick;
- Kyle Hill, Sauvé Scholar, McGill University; and,
- Adam Goldenberg, Speechwriter, Office of the Leader of the Opposition.
For more information, visit www.whereiscanada.ca.
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Location: Charles Lynch Theatre
Room 130-S, Centre Block
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6
– 30 –